Monday, March 19, 2012

Grinning and Bearing it for one last session

So my leg was super painful on the last day but I realised it would probably be less painful windsurfing than it was walking. I thought I had to atleast give it a try! So we went out at Baby Beach and Jay was taking photos. At the start it was just Muzza, Mike and I sailing, there was a fun little section and some ramps so it was awesome. After about an hour some other guys came out and it got way windier; I was overpowered on my 3.6, and the leg became really painful....so I called it a day. All in all I can't complain - atleast it happened at the end of the trip and not the beginning :) Aloha Maui and see you very soon Check out Global Shots first round of pics - awesome work Jay: http://www.globalshots.co.uk/gallery/?album=1&gallery=25

No comments: