Monday, March 12, 2012

A little less wind....

I went out early at Kanaha yesterday on a 4.2 and there were still some really fun logo high sets coming through. It wasn’t too busy out first thing so there were plenty of waves to be had. After an hour or so I came in and found out that Casey was heading to another spot further down wind so I de-rigged and went to join them. It was more cross on shore so perfect for getting back into jumping. I hadn’t really done any jumping over the passed 3 years because living in San Diego meant I was mainly sailing San Carlos which is more of a pure wavesailing spot. Yesterday’s jumping session resulted in me feeling pretty beaten up last night (and this morning!) but was super good fun. This morning it has been raining but it just started clearing up so should be another awesome day.

No comments: